Tuesday 9 September 2014

Watercolour Bird and Cherry Blossom

As I was on the theme of cherry blossom with my last botanical design (which is one of my favourite flowers) I have developed a design in watercolour in keeping with this subject matter.


Copyright © lilypinkstudio 2014 all rights reserved

I enjoy using the same subject matter but developing it into different styles
When it comes to design I really do like to get my hands on as many different mediums and ways of working as possible. So I would say that my design style is very versatile which is one of the things that I would like to show you on the Lily Pink Studio blog

I do hope you are enjoying the design updates

Please do contact me if you need a freelancer or would like to buy any of my designs.

lilypinkstudio@gmail.com

Lily P

No comments:

Post a Comment