Monday 3 November 2014

Rain Rain Go Away

Hello my soggy friends,

Living in wales really is great, I love the beautiful green countryside, the historic castles, Caerphilly Castle, Castle Coch and Cardiff Castle to name a few. Brecon Beacons has some wonderful walks, mountains, lakes and waterfalls.  Wales also has some of the most beautiful beaches in the UK.

I hear a 'but' coming....
BUT all these things would be so much nicer if it didn't rain quite so often! I love going for walks with my little pug friend and she who won't go out in the rain (she is a bit of a pampered madam). Soggy feet are a common occurrence in Wales. Now that I have lived here for a good while I have had the good sense to purchase multiple umbrellas, a good quality rain mac and waterproof boots!

Here's a little illustration for all of you that have been caught out in the rain far too many times.


No comments:

Post a Comment